Wednesday, October 31, 2012

EGG, CHEESE, & CHORIZO BAKE REVIEW UP!!

EGG, CHEESE, & CHORIZO BAKE
&
EGG, CHEESE, & BACON BAKE
My Breakfast Creations!!


  The Egg, Cheese and Chorizo Bake is getting 4 stars. It is excellent with great flavor. I baked it in a glass dish and it


came out clean. Great taste on this one.


 Don wanted me to make him some breakfast to go while I am gone this week. So I threw eggs, milk, onion, bacon , chorizo, and cheese together to make two different types of breakfast dishes. The one in the front is  Egg, cheese and Chorizo. I had never heard of Chorizo until I came to Texas. If you have never tried this, you should. I didn't think I would care for it but it is really good. I only get the mild, but it also comes in hot. The one in the back is Egg, Cheese and Bacon. I wasn't sure about baking them but decided to try. EASY!!!  


INGREDIENTS:
Egg, cheese & Chorizo


 For Chorizo:
Squeeze chorizo out of skin into skillet


Mix around and fry

Once cooked remove 



Add onions

Put egg in bowl


Whisk eggs together


 Add pepper

Add onions

Add milk

Add chorizo and mix



Add cheese and mix


Spray pans or glass dish with oil

Pour in dish

Put in oven 


I started on 325 degrees for 30 minutes


It wasn't enough so baked it for additional 10 minutes.


Came out great.


I cut it with a pizza cutter

It came out of the dish clean



After it cooled I put it in zip lock bags and put in refrigerator. 
He can grab, warm it in mic or take it with him to work to heat it. 
He loves Chorizo and this is very good.

EGG, CHEESE, & CHORIZO BAKE

RECIPE:

1 Chorizo
6 eggs
1/4 cup milk
onion to taste
pepper to taste
Cheese- your  choice (I had sharp cheddar, and Monteray Jack)
I used 1/2 cup of cheddar and 1/4 cup of Monteray Jack

Cook Chorizo. 
Cook onions for a couple minutes in pan chorizo was in.
Mix all ingredients together. Bake in preheated oven at 325 degrees for approximately 40 minutes.
Check after 30 minutes. All ovens are different.
Remove. Let cool at least 10 minutes. Cut, serve, and 

ENJOY!!! 

Be sure and check out the 
Egg, Cheese & Bacon Bake


Lenetta







No comments: