If you are being stalked, check the
information at the bottom of this blog.
I would love some input from you on this subject.
My daughter has been stalked on the internet for almost 3 years. This person has told her she is outside her house,
has made blogs with lie after lie after lie. She even brought my granddaughter into it by telling my daughter what she wore to school from head to toe. That scared Kisha.
This has been non stop for almost 3 years, day in and day out. It has taken it's toll my daughter and her husband for almost 3 years. She has called me crying, at times saying she couldn't take much more, keeping her doors and windows locked, keeping protection with her and on her at all times. You should never have to live in your house in fear. Kisha has done everything from contacting internet police, to contacting judges, attorneys, and even put out a
$500.00 CASH REWARD
for information leading to this person's name. I have even helped her by contacting detectives, and talked to attorneys about what steps she should be taking to stop this. We even contacted Dr. Phil who has contacted us back about being on the show.
She just recently found out who "STALKER GIRL" IS!!!
It is an ex-boyfriend's wife! Who apparently has nothing better to do than stalk my daughter. She is a very sick person!!
Angie and Ryan Harshey
(This is "stalker girl")
Her name is Angie Harshey from New Albany Indiana. My daughter was so so upset just to know who it finally is. Also relieved that part is over. Now to figure out how to handle this from here.
Kisha went to the courthouse and has a court date to go see the judge.
My question is to you???
If this was your stalker and you found out who she was-
WHAT WOULD YOU DO??????
What is stalking?
What to do if you think you're being stalked
- Get in touch with your local police: Don't worry if there isn't much to report - so long as you feel you're personal safety is at risk then your complaint will be taken seriously - and the sooner you speak up the easier it'll be for the cops to start building a case.
- Start a diary, and record every incident in detail. Also think in terms of evidence, and be sure to get hold of anything that may prove you're being stalked - an answer machine tape with their voice on it, letters they may have sent, even video footage if you can - just don't put yourself in danger to collect it.
- Inform friends, family and neighbours of the situation, so they can keep an eye out for you.
- Check your home security. Be sure that every door and window in your place has locks, and all keys are accounted for.
- Reconsider your daily routines: Try to vary your movements. The less predictable you are the harder it is for anyone to track you down.
- Avoid being alone: You'll feel less vulnerable in company, while limiting the opportunity for people to make advances.
Don't engage with your stalker
What if my stalker keeps ringing me?
I'm getting threatening letters
- Victim Support - Confidential helpline for any victim of crime, including stalking and harassment. Call for further info, practical help and support.
Tel: 0845 30 30 900
- Network for Surviving Stalking - Provides support to victims, potential victims and others affected by stalking.
Send an Email
- Suzy Lamplugh Trust - The UK's national charity for Personal Safety.
Send an Email