Friday, November 30, 2012

FRIDAY LETTERS!!



DEAR DON,
Thank you for the awesome shopping spree this week. It was fun and I now have a bunch of 


new clothes. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you! 

 DEAR KISHA,
I hate it when I feel you need me, and I am this far away. Thank God for the telephone. I am always here for you in any way you need me. I love you and am so happy you are married to such a wonderful man. I am glad you are feeling better. I can't wait to see you THIS MONTH.  I am counting down the days.

DEAR LACI,
I am so happy you are doing so well in school. As if there was ever any doubt. You have always been an amazing student. And you now have a great job you love. I am really happy about that. I know you are still hurting in some areas, but this too, shall pass. I love you and can't wait to see you real soon.

DEAR BRITTANY,
I think you are one of the brightest, smartest young girls I have ever met. You have an amazing head on your shoulders. I am so very proud of you. I love you very much.

DEAR KAY AND RICK,
Thank you so much for taking such great care of mom. If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know. I love you both. 

DEAR BUDDY,
Please, please, please go see your mother. She really wants to see you. She keeps asking about Joseph. Please let him go see her. I love you guys, and you need to really just get yourselves down there. 

DEAR DECEMBER,
Please pass quickly. I really want to see my girls.

DEAR SCOTT,
Thank you so much for taking such great care of my daughter and grandson. You are a great son-in-law and we love you very much. 

DEAR JACKSON, 
I am so proud of you. I am so happy you are doing so well. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see you again. We will have to pull a prank on someone while I am there. lol 

DEAR SAMMY BOY,
I just think you are the most awesome puppy in the entire world. I love you so much. You are such a good puppy. I hope you are as happy with us as we are with you. 

No comments: