Saturday, November 10, 2012

MUCH DONE!!



We ended up hanging out at home until about 2:30, then went to

 
to exchange a shower head I got last week. It wasn't what I thought 

                                                 it was. 

Then to 

to take something back I didn't like, 


Then we were off to see


Great movie. It will keep you on the edge of your seat.  

After the movie, we went to 

to look for my last Stocking in a Box, Box. 


 I found it!!
 So glad to have those all taken care of.  Last year I got everyone the same one, but this year I decided get them all different,





 trying to fit each one to their individual likes. 
This is a few of them. 

Then to Don's favorite hang-out,

for dinner. 

Now back home, I am blogging, he is still setting up my new  


and getting the printer connected to it,

Then he is going to put together the 2 new 


I got the other day, then put up the new shower head I got. 

I am going to work on Christmas and fill the last two 

Stocking boxes now that I have them all. 

Then work on Christmas

Photos I have to show this coming week.

And play with Sammy
He won't have it any other way!!

I also am going to try a new  
 a friend got me. I will do a review on it later. 
I did just try this and decided to try


 this 
that Don got me while I was out of town. 
Reviews coming up on both of these.

So the rest of the evening will just be getting a couple 
things done and enjoying hopefully a nice glass of wine. 

Cheers
 Lenetta

No comments: