Thursday, November 1, 2012

LIEBSTER AWARD

 
 I got up this morning to check my blog and found out that myself and 10 other bloggers were nominated for the Liebster Award by http://hollyenjoyinglife.blogspot.com/ . I was super stoked!!! That means that I have people reading my blog and pretending to care what I have to say.

I started this blog to hopefully help people new to



 the kitchen to  try to enjoy their cooking.   I know how frustrating cooking can be if you don't understand the recipe or the measurements, etc. I really try to make sure it's very plain and I always put Teaspoon, Tablespoon etc, instead of tsp, tbsp. These abbreviations can be very confusing to a brand new cook. So hopefully, my recipes are such that they are easy to follow and understand. .  If not, contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers
Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves

  1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
  2. Choose 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them to your post
  3. Go to their page and tell them about the award
  4. No tag backs!
 
 Random facts about me:
 
 1. I am a Christian
 2. I love traveling with Don
 3. My daughters mean everything to me
 4. I love the color pink
 5  I am crazy about my dog, Sammy
 6 I miss Florida
 7 I love to read
 8 I love to cook
 9 I love get togethers with friends 
10 I love my mother's fruitcake
11 I love Moscato wine
 
 
 Holly's Questions for me:  My Photo
 
 1. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a beautiful, smart and talented Havenese, named Sammy Boy. Also, a beautiful, Mischievous  Cockatoo named Noah.

2.What is your pet peeve?
People that eat with their mouths open. I don't care to see what you are chewing on.

3.Favorite Food?
I love Potato Chips although I hardly ever eat them.

4.If you could have one thing, could be anything, what would it be?
If I could have only one thing, it would be for my girls to always be happy. If I could be anything, I think I would be a bird/ Such freedom to soar above the trees.

5.What's your favorite childhood memory?\
Going to my grandmothers

6.Favorite vacation spot, and why
?Paris, France. A vacation my daughter and I went on. Loved having her all to myself.

7.Favorite color?
I really have two. Pink is  no 1 and red is right there too. 

8.If there was more time in the day what would you do?
Hang out with Don more

9.What is or was your favorite car that ou've had?
I loved my CTS cadillac

10.Favorite Holiday?
Christmas
 
My Nominees are:
 
 1   " Would you rather see a movie at the theater or at home on DVD? Why?"
 
 2   " If someone wrote a book about your life, what would they title it?"
 
 3     " What was the worse thing that has happened to you in the last week?"
 
 4  “What are you most looking forward to in the next year?”
 
 5   “What person in history would you most like to meet?”
 
 6   " Do you dream in color?"
 
7    "What was your favorite book as a child?" 
 
8    "What was the best thing that has happened to you in the last week?"
 
9 " If your life was a song, what would the title be?"
 
10  "What is happiness to you?"
 
11  "What was the last gift you gave someone?"

 
 
 
 

No comments: