Friday, November 16, 2012

FRIDAY'S LETTERS




Dear Mom, 
I hope you are feeling better. It's so hard to know that dementia is taking over. I really miss calling you every morning and 


every night but with you now at Rick and Kay's, I feel they need a little time also. So I will call you every other day and see how that works. I do miss you.

 Dear Aunt Faye,
 I hope you are ok. You were doing so well, and now it looks like you have had a stroke. Work hard in therapy so you can get back home soon. I love you. 

Dear Sammy, 
I am sorry you are feeling a little neglected. I have just not felt like playing and walking the last few days. We will get back on track in a few days. 

Dear Don, 
thank you for spending so much time playing with Sammy last night. He really needed it. He loves you so much. 

Dear Cold,
 Could you please just go on and go away. You have been here too long. I have so much to do in the next few days, I really don't need you hanging around right now. Oh, and please leave Don alone also. Just go away!!

Dear Cinderella,
I could sure use your fairy godmother the next few days to help me get everything done. If she can't come, maybe she could just loan me her magic wand. 

Dear Kisha,
 I am sorry we haven't got to talk much the last few days. I just really needed to sleep and when I was awake, I just did not feel like talking on the phone. I love you. 

Dear Buddy, 
I am sorry I didn't get to talk to you on your birthday. I did try to call but couldn't get anyone. So once again, Happy Birthday!!!

Dear Laci,
 I am so happy for you that you got that job you wanted. That should work out really well for you. So happy they are still letting you have time off to come to Kisha's at Christmas.  I miss you. 

Dear Maria, 
I am sure I will be able to come and take care of my kids in March. I will let you know soon. I miss you all. 


No comments: