Friday, November 9, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!

Remember the other day I put the Apple Macbook Pro
 in pink at the top


 of my Christmas list.

Well, Don, Sammy and I went out to go
 for a ride to get out and we ended up at 
 Hmmm!!


We went in and went to the Apple section. I thought we were just going to look at them. Well, guess what!!!!




Santa was in that store and I am now the proud owner of the Apple Macbook Pro.  So happy!!!
I was amazed that Santa was there so early but he was. And for all those people that try to tell me there is no such thing as Santa.  WRONG!!!



I have ALWAYS believed in Santa and always will. I just love him.

OH, LOOK, There's Santa now!! 




After we left Best Buy, we went to


to the 

store

to get a pink skin for my new computer,

Santa was here also, with Sammy Boy



Then we went to 


to have a 

 while we set up my new computer. 








Love the way the keyboard lights up

Set up and ready to go. Now to turn it pink!!

I love, love, love it.  


 THANK YOU SANTA!!!!!
AND SAMMY BOY!!



I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!

xoxo 
Lenetta

No comments: