Wednesday, November 21, 2012

DAY 9 OF 15 DAY CHALLENGE!!



15 Day blogger Challenge

Hello!! Today and for the next 6 days I am linking up with A Little Unhinged for the 

Getting to know the Blogger

link up! Its all great when we can take a little time to get to know each other! This blogging community is HUGE and there are so many great bloggers.. and it will be great making some new friends! If you blog, be sure to join up!! 


Today's Question:

What are your goals? Parenting, Life, Career?

My goal at this point in my life if to try and just be happy with whatever I am doing. Although, my biggest goal is not to become a burden on or to my daughters. 


As a Parent, I can only hope that I have done my job well.. I feel like I have, and I am very proud of my girls, I hope that I have done things that they will want to pass on to their children. 

My life is very content and happy. 

My work has always been so much fun working with the kids. 

Lenetta

No comments: