Monday, November 19, 2012

DAY 7 OF 15 DAY CHALLENGE

15 Day blogger Challenge



Hello!! Today and for the next 8 days I am linking up with A Little Unhinged for the 

Getting to know the Blogger

link up! Its all great when we can take a little time to get to know each other! This blogging community is HUGE and there are so many great bloggers.. and it will be great making some new friends! If you blog, be sure to join up!! 



Today's Question:

Has Your Life Gone the Way You Expected It:

I doubt really if anyone's life ever really goes the way they expect it to.


Life is full of up and downs.



 Highs and lows.



Just when you think you have it figured out, you realize you aren't even close.

So no, I would have to say it hasn't gone the way I expected it.

But I can say, at times it could have certainly have gone better, but it has brought me to where I am now,


And where I am now is just fine with me.
I have a beautiful family and a wonderful man in my life.

And I am sure that the rest of my life will probably not go the way I am expecting it to, but thats ok, I will take it as it comes, and make the best I can out of it.

So just




xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: