Sunday, November 4, 2012

SUNDAY SOCIAL!!


Sunday Social
What is currently on your wish list?
Hot Pink Apple Mac MacBook Pro 17" Laptop
I really want this Laptop.  I have been a really good girl this year and haven't asked for much of anything so maybe Santa will be extra nice to me this year.  I love you Santa!!! 
  
Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need
I don't know how long it's been out there, but I couldn't live without my FIND MY IPHONE & FIND MY IPAD app I use the ipad all the time to locate and ring my phone when I can't find it. I was going down the highway in Mississippi and could not find my i phone anywhere. I was afraid I might have left it at the hotel. I pulled over, got my ipad out and searched for my phone. It showed it to be on the highway where I was at and of course I rang it and I found it. I also use my phone if I can't find my ipad. LOVE THIS APP!!!



What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
 
 This show is the funniest show on TV. I love it!  If I go a night without seeing it, I feel like I really need my Sheldon fix.  If you have not seen this, and like to laugh, this show is for you.


 Share your Social Media links for us
to follow you

http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/

Find me on Facebook
Life According to Lenetta Lenettacarnes.blogspot.com



What is a TV show or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of…feel free to name one of each 
 Somewhere in Time
My favorite movie of all time

 
 Don is taking me to the


 to visit and stay in the hotel where this movie was made

\
on the island


Can't wait to go!!


Then also,


Love this show!

Happy Sunday

Lenetta


No comments: