Friday, November 2, 2012

Fill in the _______ Friday!



1. Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is...



fly across the ocean. The thought of flying anywhere would just make me sick with fear. But I finally took flying lessons to get over my fear of flying. It worked. As I learned to fly a plane, I learned what it was that scared me so bad. It was turbulance. I learned about it and have been fine ever since. Have flown to France twice, London, three times,and Scotland once, I have hopes of going to Italy, France and Ireland in the future. Also, hope to go to Alaska eventually. Flying doesn't bother me at all now.

2. Something I've always wanted to do
Go to a dude ranch in Montana and ride horses for a week and see the beautiful countryside on horseback.


3. Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do

s go watch a scary movie. I do not pay people to scare me.   





4. The best thing I ever did was
Give birth to my two amazing daughters. Could not imagine not having them in my life. I feel so lucky to have two awesome daughters.


5. When it comes to trying new things

I am all for it. I am always willing to try something new. Even slingshotting through the air with my granddaughter.




6. One thing I've never done
Is skydive. But I am sure I will try this someday.


7. My favorite thing to do is

Spend time with my daughers, grandchildren, Don and Sammy.


Happy Friday!


No comments: