Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Great Day Shopping!!

GREAT DAY!!

Don decided to stay home today and
 spend it with me and Sammy. 

We got up and we jumped on the 

motorcycle 
with Sammy and  away we went


Sammy was so excited to go.
He was ready to get out of the house.

I didn't know where we were going but our first stop was my favorite breakfast place. 

Then he had a meeting he couldn't miss so we went back home and he had his meeting on the phone and computer.


Then away we went again, this time in the car. 

He drove to the mall

went straight to Macy's
and said
"Sammy and I will find a seat. 
You go have fun and get some new clothes."

WOW!!  FUN!!  YES INDEED!!
LOVED IT!!

Found some clothes then we went to 
and shopped some more,

Then too

one of my favorite stores. Shopped some more.

Then to

 
and shopped some more.  

Then he wanted to take me to 

but we had several coupons at home for here so I wanted to wait.
 Maybe tomorrow or the next day.

He was so so sweet the entire day.
He insisted on carrying all my bags, and opening all my doors for me.

Then he ended the evening by taking me to 

A super great day!! 

THANK YOU for a wonderful, wonderful day!!

Thank you so much Don!!

I love you. 


xoxo 
Lenetta





No comments: