Friday, November 30, 2012

FILL IN THE __________ FRIDAY!!




  "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is..."


 with several bottles of wine, great food, friends, family, Don and my puppy. 

2.  The holiday season is 

  is my favorite time of the year. I love having my Christmas wrapped and finished before December so I can go to the malls and walk around without having to stand in all the lines. I love the hustle and bustle at Christmas and all the Christmas music playing everywhere. 

3.  When it comes to holiday decorating... 

  I love to decorate but if I am not going to be home for Christmas I don't do alot. I still do some so the people that house sit for us will still have some decorations around along with some nice snacks sitting around.

4. The thing I look forward to most about the holidays is  

 getting to see my girls. That makes my Christmas complete.  

5. My favorite holiday tradition is 

 making an angel food cake and singing Happy Birthday to Jesus. Also, opening presents the night before we are supposed to has become a tradition with my girls. They open some of them but not all. Also Laci thinks she should get them all before Christmas. lol 

6. This year my Christmas plans include  

 spending special time with my girls. Can't wait. 


7.  My favorite holiday food is 

 just sampling all the goodies sitting around. I don't know that I have a favorite holiday food. Does Moscato count??!! :)

No comments: