Thursday, November 1, 2012

IT'S OK THURSDAY!!

 
IT'S OK
  if Brittany wanted to go trick or treating with her little friend on Halloween. As long as she had a great time is all that matters.
 
IT'S OK 
 if I eat more junk while I am in Indiana than I ever would if I were in Texas. I will get back on track as soon as I get home.
 
IT'S OK
  if some guys are total idiots and lose the best thing that ever came their way. They will be sorry once reality really sits in.
 
IT'S OK
  if Ervin doesn't make it in Saturday. I know he wants to be here with us.
 
IT'S OK 
 to feel frustrated over my blog. There's just not enough time in the day. But I will get caught up someday. Maybe!!
 
ITS OK 
 that I am not in Florida where I feel I am needed right now. I will be there by phone 24/7.
 
 

No comments: