Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ultimate Breakfast Casserole Review!!





ULTIMATE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE

 This is getting 4 stars, and is very very good. The only reason I am not giving this 5 stars, is probably


 my fault. I added extra eggs to it and it took longer to cook the middle which 
then dried out the outside a little. Not much. But I  loved it 
and would definitely make this one again. 

INGREDIENTS


Preheat oven to 350 degrees

I chopped mushrooms also


I brown my hashbrowns first


Add mushrooms

Season beaten eggs with pepper then pour into baking dish

In a large bowl combine soup


add sour cream


ham, onions, hashbrowns, and cheese


Mix well

Pour over eggs


I smoothed it out then bake uncovered

at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or so
(I baked mine for close to an hour)



ENJOY!!


RECIPE:

Ingredients

3 eggs, beaten

1 pinch ground black pepper

1 (10.75 ounce)can condensed cream of chicken soup (I used cream of mushroom)

16 ounces of sour cream

1-(2 pound) package frozen hashbrowns potatoes thawed

2 cuped cooked ham, cubed

1 onion, chopped

3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

1/4 cup butter melted

DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.

Season beaten eggs with pepper. Pour into baking dish. 

In a large bowl, combine soup,sour cream, hash browns, ham, onion and cheese. Mix well and pour over eggs. 

Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Remove and drizle butter over top of casserole. Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until golden (I baked mine close to an hour.)

Enjoy!! 

Lenetta  

  

No comments: