Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weight Watchers Caramel Apple Salad Review!





Weight Watchers Caramel Apple Salad
This is one of the easiest and best Weight Watchers Desserts yet. I have tried several of their desserts and this is only the second one that I really loved. The other one was the WW Mixed Berry 


Crumble.  Here's the link if you are interested.  ww mixed berry crumble  Don's one word for this was 
Awesome!! It definitely takes care of that sweet tooth. Simple and Delicious!! Excellent the next day also.  



Ingredients:

Chop apples


Put cool whip in bowl

Add apples


Mix


Add pineapple and juice


Add dry pudding


Mix well and refrigerate for at least an hour
Enjoy!

1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
4 large apples (Whatever you prefer, although I use Gala)
1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
1 (6 ounce) box jello fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
Directions:

 Cut up apples into small pieces.
 Add in all other ingredients (pineapple juice included) and mix.
 Chill for 1 hour.
 2 Points per serving (1 cup).


(I only made half of this recipe but next time I will make the entire recipe)


Enjoy!

(I did add a spoonful of cool whip more to it when I served it)






No comments: