Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekly Goals #6 Linkup


I did really great this past week with my goals. I 
wanted to walk at least 12 miles, and ended up
 walking  31 MILES. Woo-Hoo! But I
 still haven't got to that crazy closet. I have
 had that on my list for weeks now. Well, guess
 I will try again this week. Supposed to rain 
most days. Maybe one of those day. We'll see. 
 This is a very busy week. 










Do arm exercises 3 times

Color my hair with e.salon.com I changed my order to make it a little lighter. Can't wait to see how it looks. 

Give Sammy a bath

Eat healthy



Take Sammy to park at least 3 times



Cook and post 3 food blogs

Walk at least 12 miles 

Work abs at least 3 times



Read at least2 chapters in book




Do weigh in with Don on tuesday


Plan trip to Florida-Woo-Hoo!


Do Laundry


Enjoy Valentine's Day with my sweetheart!



Clean house



Try to get at least 3 hours in the sun. I need some color before I hit the beaches in Florida


Go on motorcycle benefit ride for Josh Kirkland Saturday morning



Clean Master closet
(this is the 5th week in a row. I just can't get it done)
Nope, still didn't get done!!







No comments: