Saturday, February 2, 2013

Weekly Goals #5 Linkup



It's Linkup TimeCome JoiMe!!



I did really well this past week. Got almost everything finished 


except that darn closet. Oh, well.

This weeks goals are 


(walked 5 miles on Sunday,
  6 miles Tuesday, 4 miles Wed , 6 miles on thurs,4 miles on fri, and 5 miles on Sat )
Walk a minimum of 12 miles at the park 
Woo-Hoo 31 miles this week!!!


 Work abs three times

Get nails done

Do laundry


 Eat healthy


Work arms 3 times




Cook and do 3 Food Reviews



Clean Master Closet out
I seem to have a block to do this. Just can't seem to get it done.
Have to really try this week to get it off this list.



Take Sammy to Park at least 3 times 




Link Up Here

8 comments:

Jean Wise said...

THanks for visiting my blog. I love the look and warm welcoming feeling you have here. Great blog!

Ashley said...

this is a fun linky. thanks for inviting me!! new follower:)

heartsueRN said...

Hi!
I love your blog, so bright and full of energy. I'm hoping your link up is the same as a blog hop or something similar. I'm fearful it means I have to accomplish the goals you have, and walking all those miles could kill me lol. Thanks for stopping by! I appreciated your comment, that was nice! I also appreciated you joining, I have only been up and going for about 1 month and gaining any followers hasn't been easy. I have returned the favor and joined up here to, signed up for your link, but please don't make me walk miles, unless you don't mind paying the hospital bill, jk!
suzanne

heartsueRN said...

I hope you don't mind im going to tweet your book hop
suzanne

Life according to Lenetta said...

lol No Suzanne, You make your own goals,post them, so we can read them also, then link up. Thanks for coming by. Have a great day. Hey, walking is really good for you. lol

Unknown said...

Great post! It's good to set weekly goals, keeps me on track :)

Clare said...

Love this idea, weekly goals to keep me on track - I'm in!!

Mrs Brown's Thoughts

Elle Falconer said...

This is such a fun idea!