Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Social!



1. What was your first car? 



Corvair


2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher? 

Mrs Hendricks. My 5th grade teacher. Thats me standing next to her. She was very protective of me. If all teachers were like her, this would be an awesome world. 
RIP Mrs Hendricks. 


3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities?
I ran track in 7th grade


4. What was your favorite birthday party

??


5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?

Davy Jones

He was with the Monkees


6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?

Psycho

 famous shower scene 

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Charity said...

Great post!!!!! You have a really lovely blog!! Thanks so much for your comment on my post a while ago it really made me smile!!! I'd love to be apart of your blog hop! Cant wait for your new post!! Have a fantastic day,
Much Love
Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo