Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday!


I am Thankful for the beautiful weather so I could get lots of walking in at the park. I can walk on the treadmill at home but much prefer walking out in the fresh air.

I am Thankful 
that my brothers are stepping up to help with Mom. She is going to my brother, Buddy's house. I hope that works out for her. If not, she can come here. Good Luck Buddy and Jo!

I am Thankful
that my brother Rick and his wife Kay have had mom and have taken such awesome care of her. Thank you both. I know it wasn't easy.   Thank you!

I am Thankful 
for Don and his kind and compassionate ways. Thank you Don for your willingness to bring mom down here and us keep her. I feel pretty certain that will be a matter of time.

I am Thankful
the sky didn't open up on me today, while I was walking, and soak me.