Thursday, February 14, 2013

Check Out What My Sweetheart Got Me!!

We already went to dinner at Marks Restaurant but Don wanted to go out somewhere tonight so we went to 
I was surprised we could get in anywhere tonight. We went to the bar, ordered a drink and a couple minutes later, our table was 

ready. Awesome.  We enjoyed dinner and drinks, and he gave me a dozen roses. 
So pretty. Thank you baby.  I got him white roses with little ducks


 to go with our duck family





 we started about 4 years ago. They will go well with all the others. Notice there is only one white rose. Thats because on the way to dinner we passed a lady with a little girl carrying a two gallon gas can with gas in it. We turned around to see if she wanted a ride. She still had a long way to go and she was nervous about getting in the car but she was very thankful for the ride.


 While Don helped her put the gas in her car, I asked the little girl if she had anything to give to her mommy for Valentines Day. She said no. I asked her if she would like some roses to give to her. 



She was so happy. I had the little card I hadn't signed for Don yet so I told her to put, to her mommy on it and I love you and sign it. She was so so happy. And Don didn't mind at all me giving his flowers away.  



then Don took me to Gander Mountain 


and brought me, 



                                 
  Wait for it

Wait for it

Wait for it


A 12 gauge shotgun.
Oh, yes, he did....

I love it. Can't wait to go shoot it. Going on Saturday to the gun range after the benefit ride. 
Now that's what I call a Valentine Gift!! 

Thank you baby!!





No comments: