Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social!



If you were struck on an island what are the two material items you would want?
Laptop
Cell phone for signal to get on my laptop


What are two shows you would watch over and over?
Big Bang Theory
Rules of Engagement


If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
Large plastic tote box full of Laci and Kisha work and papers from school.
Purse

What are your most favorite two items of clothing?
Black leather jacket that 
my pink warm fuzzy night shirt

What two movies in the past year would you recommend to us?
Les Miserables
Zero Dark Thirty

What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Playing the lottery-I can't wait to win!!
Slot machines. I love, love, love them!


1 comment:

Shaina A. said...

Wasn't Les Mis' amazing?! I loved that movie! These Sunday socials look fun. I think I might join in next Sunday!

Also thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I'm now following your lovely blog as well :)