Friday, February 8, 2013

Fridays Letters



Dear Weather, Thank you for warming up. I just hate the cold.

Dear Sammy,  I have really enjoyed taking you walking with me. It won't be before it will be to hot for you to go.

Dear Buddy and Jo, Thank you so much for moving mom into your


 home. If there's anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate to call.

Dear Laci, I know you have a lot of decisions about school and internships to make. I know you will make the right decision for you. I will back up 100%, whatever you decide. I love you.

Dear Kisha, I hope things work out so you can get to Florida. I know how bad you want to be there.  I love you.

Dear Tammy, It's ok if Noah comes home. Just let me know.

Dear Noah, I know you can't fly to Texas on your own, ha ha, so you may have to be put on a plane to get here. I will come after you if you are coming home.

Dear Don, I hope it works out so you can come and spend a few days on the beach with me when I go to Florida. That would be awesome!

Dear Hooters, thanks for having such great margaritas and wings. And great service. 

Dear Kisha, I miss you and our talks.

Dear Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, I don't think I will see you in May after all, I just found out you have a weekend dedicated to "Somewhere in Time" with costumes parties. That's when I want to be there. We changed our airline tickets and we will see you in the early part of October. Can't wait...

Dear Maria, Thank you for Sammy's coat. It was cool riding tonight and I know he really appreciated it. Thank you. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comment :) I'm following you too. Weekly goals sounds really interesting! Will participate :)
Take care
x
Bel
http://b-by-bel.blogspot.fr

ms.composure said...

omg the weather has been DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!
I can not WAIT until it is warm!!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com