Saturday, November 10, 2012

YAWN!!!! GOOD MORNING WORLD!!


GOOD MORNING WORLD!!

Wanted to sleep in. Woke up early.  Go figure!

Got up

Made Don Breakfast so it is ready when he wakes up.

Also, made him the 




Egg, Cheese and Chorizo Bake  
 I did a review on.
He will have it to take to work this week

He loved it.  (I added a little more onion and also mushrooms to this one. Should be really good.)  



 He said he actually ate breakfast every day of the week. It was so easy for him to just grab and go. I have tried getting up and fixing him breakfast, but he just doesn't like to eat as soon as he wakes up. So this is our solution. He can take it to work, toss it in mic, and have breakfast without all the carbs, etc


 I also am going to try it with ham and see if he likes it as well. 

Not sure what we are going to do today. 
May stay around the house. Don needs to put these 

together. 

I need to work on the Christmas stuff. And the house.

 I also need to get photos from 3 schools I shot this 
week ready for Sams. Maybe take those in.
Do a little laundry.

Then maybe this afternoon go see 

 Argo

And sometime today maybe go for a 

with Don and Sammy.

Just have a nice easy day!

We'll see when the two sleepheads wake up..:)

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: