Friday, November 9, 2012

FILL IN THE _______ FRIDAY!!




I like

animals, flowers, spring, fall, Christmas, cooking, eating out,spending time with family and friends

A life goal of mine is 

to always be a great mom and grandmother.  I always hope that there will some parts of me that they will want to carry over to their children. 

The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is,
Can't tell you :) it's an embarrassing secret:

Some wise words that I love are 
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 


Most mornings you will find me
enjoying a cup of coffee, loving on my puppy, checking my mail, and my blog, before my day gets started.  

Right now I am super into
finishing up my Christmas so I don't have to think about it. I have already shipped most of it to North Carolina. Have just a couple more things to get and should be finished. Hopefully will get those this week. 


Right now I am super over
hearing about the election. Obama won, let's move on. There's still so much need from Sandy. That's were the focus should be. 



xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: