Friday, November 9, 2012

FRIDAYS LETTERS!!



Dear Don,

 I am so glad you are back home. Sammy and I missed you. We are looking forward to spending the weekend with you. I love you. 

Dear Mom, 

I am so sorry you are not getting to enjoy your final years. That sickness has taken over. You worked so hard your whole life. I wanted so much for you to relax and have some fun during your retirement. I love you. 

Dear Dementia,

 I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate that you are taking over my mother's thoughts, words and sight. I want you to just go away and leave her alone but I know you won't. I hate you!!

Dear Kisha,

 Thank you again for being so patient with your mother. I am trying to take good notes so I don't have to call you about something you have already told me. I think I am about to get it figured out. I love you. 

Dear Laci,

 I hate it when you hurt. I am so happy you are feeling better. I can't wait until Christmas to see you. I am going to miss both you girls on Thanksgiving. I love you. 

Dear Maria and Ed, 

Thanks for being such an amazing couple, with some pretty amazing children and a great dog. I love you guys. Miss you also. Hugs and kisses to all. 

Dear Sammy,

 Thank you for being such an awesome puppy. You are so smart. I am going to take you to the park today. I know how much you enjoy that.

Dear Rick and Kay,

Thank you so much for taking such great care of mom. Let me know if I can help in any way.  I love you both. 


No comments: