Thursday, November 29, 2012

"It's OK Thursday!!




IT'S OK
That I slept longer than I wanted to today. I had so much I wanted to get done today. But I will get enough done.

IT"S OK
that I had to remind someone that when everything seems wrong, and there's no light at the end of the tunnel, to just get down on her knees and give it all to God. He may not give you what you want, but he will always give you what you need. He has never once, ever, let me down. And he hasn't her either. 

IT'S OK

If I don't get all my goals finished for the week. I still may, but if not, I will just add them on to next weeks goals.

IT'S OK
that this is the holiday season, and it sometimes makes me very sad, and I miss my girls. I know I will see them in about 4 weeks for Christmas. Can't wait.

IT'S OK
if Don seems distant right now, he has so much studying to do for a big test coming up in a couple of weeks. He needs to spend all his spare time studying. He got behind over the Thanksgiving weekend because of all the family we had in. But thats also ok, because family comes first.  I am proud of him for doing so. 

IT'S OK
that I give the men standing on the corner a few dollars now and then. I know Don doesn't think I should, and I certainly don't all of them, but when my heartstrings get tugged, I feel it's God asking me to help this one, and I do. It's ok, really. 

IT'S OK
if I over do Christmas for the kids. I buy the entire year, so by the time December rolls around, I am finished and guess what!  Because I do buy all year, by December they do seem to have a lot, and that's quite ok by me.   

IT'S OK
that I love my Sammy Boy as much as I do. 

IT'S OK
that I did not win the lotto last night. I know I am going to win. Just don't know the exact date. 

Happy Thursday 
Lenetta

No comments: