Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DAY 8 OF 15 DAY CHALLENGE!!



15 Day blogger Challenge

Hello!! Today and for the next 7 days I am linking up with A Little Unhinged for the 

Getting to know the Blogger

link up! Its all great when we can take a little time to get to know

 each other! This blogging community is HUGE and there are so many great bloggers.. and it will be great making some new friends! If you blog, be sure to join up!! 


Today's Question:

8. Tell us a bit about your family!

I have so much to do right now, that I am glad this is an easy one. 

I have 2 amazing beautiful daughters.
Awesome grandchildren
A great man in my life
Lots of brothers and sisters
My mother is still with us. 
Lots of great family in Salem. Aunts, cousins. I love them all. 
I have a great family. 

Sort and to the point but it is like that. I love my family very much.  And I have much to do today. :)


Lenetta

No comments: