Friday, November 2, 2012

FRIDAY'S LETTERS

 
 
Dear Kisha,
 thanks for calling your sister. I know she was glad to hear from you today. I love you.
 
Dear Don, 
 Keep up the good work. I know it's hard to work all day to come home and study all night but you don't have much longer to go. I am proud of you for working at it so hard. I love you.
 
Dear Laci,
Keep moving forward.  Don't look back. Wait until you see what's right around the corner.  I love you.
 
Dear Brittany,
Tonight is our Justin Bieber concert. Woo-Hoo!! I can''t wait to go with you to see him.
 
Dear Sammy,
Thanks for being the most awesome lil guy in the world. I love you much.
 
Dear Donnetta,
So happy we are going to lunch tomorrow. I am looking forward to spending a little time with you. I love you.
 
Dear M,
 I knew it all along but it is now official. You are a true ass-hole.  Three words!  KARMA! KARMA! KARMA!

No comments: