Thursday, November 22, 2012

DAY 10 OF 15 DAY CHALLENGE11

15 Day blogger Challenge


Hello!! Today and for the next 5 days I am linking up with A Little Unhinged for the 

Getting to know the Blogger

link up! Its all great when we can take a little time to get to know each other! This blogging community is HUGE and there are so many great bloggers.. and it will be great making some new friends! If you blog, be sure to join up!! 


Today's Question:

10. Why did you start blogging and what is your blog about?

I started blogging because my daughter, (quite the blogger), 



http://www.kjaggers.com 

really thought I would enjoy doing it. Once I decided to start blogging, I decided I wanted to blog about recipes mostly and to make them easy to follow for new cooks. Also, I thought it would be a great way for my family to keep up with what I am doing. 
I enjoy checking out the other blogs and have found a few that I follow often. The hardest part about blogging is finding the time to keep up with it. Especially around the holidays!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

xoxo
Lenetta














No comments: