Monday, November 19, 2012

THANKFUL SUNDAY SOCIAL!!








This week instead of answering 

questions, we are telling what we are: 

THANKFUL FOR

FOR GOD A THANKFUL PRAYER 
A THANKFUL PRAYER JUST BECAUSE... THANK YOU GOD FOR BEING ALWAYS 



NEXT TO US. 
 

Today is a special day. Today I feel connected to my source. Today I feel that I am a step closer to what I should and will become. No need to ask for favors, for I know everything comes when the timing is perfect. TODAY, LET US THANK GOD TOGETHER!
Thank you God for giving me another day, another chance to become a better individual, another chance to give and experience love. Thank you God for giving me health, for the food you provide, for the awareness you have awaken in me...Thank you for the energy that feeds my soul, the sun that warms our bodies and the air that fills our lungs... Because of you I believe in the good without the bad and the ugly, because of you I am learning to love and accept myself, because of you I believe in believing. My source, stay connected to me today and always, for I need you in order to fullfil my spiritual tasks...God, show me how to love myself, to be able to love others. Help me become the type of person that I would like to befriend, help me forgive myself and forgive others... God, make me a channel of your energy and help me understand. I thank you God for giving me another day, another unused opportunity to do it right. Keep us all close to you and listen to our prayers.Amen. 

I have so much to be thankful for



A beautiful family

I have a wonderful man in my life.








                                                                   Don















2 beautiful  daughters
                                  KISHA
                                   Her eyes are amazing!!

                                                      LACI
                                             She did her own make-up for                                                halloween.  She was a mermaid. 





                                                                  Brittany
                                                                Little Miss  Drama


Awesome grandchildren



                                                              Jackson
                                                               Fun loving & Mischievous 

A loyal loyal little puppy.
                                                                  Sammy Boy
                                                                 An awesome little guy!





                                                                  Tammy




  Great Friends                                           
Maria



That my Sweet Aunt Faye is doing better after her stroke this week


I am thankful that God give doctors the knowledge and gifts of healing.

That my sister survived her heart attack and is home doing well today.


                                                          Mom 
That she is now safe in a loving and caring home at my oldest brother Rick's.

Very thankful for my brother Rick. 

Super thankful for my sister-n-law Kay
You have been an angel in waiting. 
I can never thank you enough
 for your kindness and loving care to my mother. 

Our family's Health.

I could go on and on for days so I will just finish by saying, I am thankful for everything,
 everyone, and every aspect of my life.
I am truly blessed, and happy.

I want to wish everyone a
 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: