Sunday, November 18, 2012

DAY 6 OF 15 DAY CHALLENGE!!


15 Day blogger Challenge

Hello!! Today and for the next 9 days I am linking up with A Little Unhinged for the 

Getting to know the Blogger

link up! Its all great when we can take a little time to get to know each other! This blogging community is HUGE and there are so 
many great bloggers.. and it will be great making some new friends! If you blog, be sure to join up!! 

TODAY'S QUESTION:

WHERE HAVE YOU WORKED?


My first job was at 

I was a carhop. I thought it was a fun job. 

I have owned a business called Pony Portraits, inc.
 It was a lot of fun.





 It was dressing the kids up and taking their pictures on a live pony. 
I had several different ponies. I really do think I had some of the prettiest ponies in the country. I taught most of them different tricks and the kids loved them. 


Then I owned a Children's Petting Zoo in Tennessee.
It was called  "Laci's Ark Childrens Petting Zoo"
We had over 300 animals. 




This was one of our cows, a  Scottish South Highlander
 named 
Pinkamoo


She was a real love. Even after she grew up, she would still run for her bottle, if you held it up. It was a great way to get her to come to you when you wanted her. She was awesome.


This was one of our alpaca's named Lolipop. Laci loved every one of our animals. 

I had several birds that did tricks for the kids



This is Noah, or Superbird. This is one smart bird. He does all kinds of tricks. 


We had a Great Pyrenees, named Beethoven. 
He grew to be 115 lbs, and awesome with the kids. They loved him. 
After the zoo was closed at night, he was turned loose to roam the zoo, and he was extremely protective of all of the animals. Didn't have to worry about anything or anyone bothering anything. Awesome dog. 



We also had a Grey Wolf named Dakota's Silver Shadow. An incredibly smart animal. He was so beautiful and gentle. An amazing creature.


 
We had the Galapagos turtles. The kids really liked the turtles. 




We had 3 prairie dogs, named Mr and Mrs Chubbs and Aunt Mabel. 
They were fascinating to watch

 They would take turns being the lookout. One of them was always standing on top of their home, standing guard and would alert them if anyone or anything came around. We build them a natural habitat. There favorite food was raw sweet potatoes. 


A few of the other animals we had were exotic chickens, exotic ducks, ostriches, ponies, horses, Texas longhorns, goats, pot belly pigs, and so many others. 


It was the most work but also the most fun. I still miss it today. 


I also have own a children's photography company called

Suzy-Q's Photos. 




I started it out doing the Old Time

but then I started doing 

Fairies and Knights


The 50's

along with Barefoot Babies, Winter, Easter, Pirates and Mermaids,
 and several different types of photos. It has always been fun working with the kids. 

xoxo
Lenetta



1 comment:

Gaby said...

Hi dear, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, i'm following you now. xoxo.
http://mujeralamodablog.blogspot.com