Friday, October 26, 2012

FRIDAY LETTERS




Dear Sammy, We am sorry  we left you alone tonight. We miss you  probably as much as you are missing me.  I will see you first thing in the morning.

Dear Kisha, I am really sorry you had such a rough day on Jackson's birthday. I know how much you were looking forward to a happy happy day. 

Dear Jackson, I am so proud of you. You have been doing so great in school. Keep up the good work.

Dear Don,  I am looking forward to going to the Halloween party with you Saturday night. It should be a lot of fun.

Dear Donnetta, I am so glad you have stopped smoking. You can do it!  Hang in there. I am looking forward to having lunch with you next week when I get there. 

Dear Brittany, Can't wait to go treat or treating with you, then to the Justin Bieber concert.  I am sure just listening to thousands of little girls screaming will be "music to my ears" :)

Dear Paula Deen, I love, love, love, your cake, but I have to let it go. It's just entirely too unhealthy for us.





No comments: