Monday, October 15, 2012

SAMMY BOY!!








Hi. I thought I would introduce you to my very spoiled, rotten, beautiful Havenese, Sammy Boy.
I thought I had spoiled animals before him.  Ha Ha!





He is six years old, and when I got him, I was living in Florida, working in South Carolina. I had him flown in from South Dakota. I drove from South Carolina to Tampa to pick him up at the airport, took him immediately to a vet, then back on the road to South Carolina. So he started out with a lot of travel in his new home. And he has been traveling ever since. He's been just about everywhere and loves to go. If he sees the suitcases come out, he stays beside them to make sure he doesn't get left behind.

About 3 years ago, Don was drinking some ice water and set it on the nightstand. Sammy decided he wanted a drink, so he just helped himself. After that, Don decided to give Sammy his own glass, on the night stand.  For the longest time, if there was not a glass of ice water on the stand at night, he would cry until you got it for him. It took me along time to get it moved to the floor. But even now, don't go to bed without putting his fresh ice water down for him. Well, not if you want to sleep.

He has a water bowl in the kitchen but once he has drank out of it, he's done. He won't touch it again until it is freshened up with ice. He's quite the little character.

He has a dog door but if you don't remember to turn the back porch light on for him, (even though there is light from the garage), he will sit in front of his door and cry. Again, don't forget to turn it on before you go to bed.

His favorite treat is Beggin Strips and he expects two every night. Don't try to slight him on them either. He knows!  lol

One of his favorite things to do is go motorcycle riding. He loves it and gets so excited when he hears the bike start up.




He goes to Hooters every year on his birthday. The girls love him and he loves them back.

Thats just a few of his habits!! He has many.



But we couldn't love a dog more than we love him. He is our buddy.  We love you "My Sammy Boy"


xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: