Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FOOD TASTING PARTY!!!


Hi! I thought I would share this really fun party my daughter and I put on. It was a lot of fun just trying to figure out what to put in all these little dishes I had gotten at Pottery Barn. It made a beautiful display.  Everyone loved trying all the different foods and drinks. A great way to have a get-together!!  The picture above is melon balls and in the back was cheeseball and strawberry daiquiri's.





Here's Laci being her "creative" self.







These were cucumbers with crab salad.



These were blt's on the little tiny breads.



These were mozzarella cheese balls and tomatoes.



 These were shrimp cocktails.



Delicious drinks.











Broccoli bites with smoked weinies.









This was guacamole dip and chips



There were tomato soup and grilled cheese



Here we have strawberry shortcakes and apple turnovers.





This was barbeque sandwiches with beer.















This was frozen banana with sprinkles,  whipped cream and cherry.



This was made with blue vodka.



I have to say this was just fun, fun, fun!  
If any of you have had one of these parties, I would love to see photos. 


Lenetta


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lenetta,
I wish you a Happy New Year 2013 and thank you for visiting my blog. All this of ideas for food tasting party are very interesting. Very nice.

Have a good day.