Wednesday, October 31, 2012

EGG, CHEESE & BACON REVIEW UP!!


EGG, CHEESE, AND BACON BAKE
&
EGG, CHEESE, & CHORIZO BAKE
My Breakfast Creations!!


  The Egg, Cheese and Bacon Bake is getting 3-1/2 stars.  It's the one in the back.  It is very good, but it needs salt, which I left out for Don. It also was a little dry, and didn't


 come out of the pan as clean as the glass dish. I used a pie pan for this one. 

When I go out of town, I always try to fix Don food to last while I am gone. On top of food for dinner, this time he asked me if
I would make him some kind of breakfast that he can grab and go. Just warm it up at home or take it to work and warm it. This is what I came up with. 

Check out the review for the Egg, Cheese & Chorizo Bake.  

INGREDIENTS:

Fry bacon




Put bacon on towel paper and pat top

Cook onion in bacon grease for about a minute

Grate cheese

Whisk eggs

 
Stir in pepper




Stir in cheese


Stir in milk 



 
Stir in onion

Stir in bacon

Pour in greased pan or dish


Bake for 30 minutes at 325 degrees then check

I baked another 10 minutes




 
Cool at least 10 minutes and cut

I put these in Zip Lock bags so Don can grab and go.

EGG, CHEESE & BACON BAKE

RECIPE:
5 TO 7 Strips bacon
6 Eggs
 1/2 Cup mild cheddar
1/4 Cup monterey jack
(Use whatever kind of cheese you like. 
This is what I had on hand.)
Pepper to taste
Onions to taste
1/4 cup milk

Fry bacon.
Cook onions in bacon grease for about 1 minute
Mix all ingredients together well.
Pour in pan or dish. 
Bake for 30 minutes, then check it. 
I added 10 more minutes to mine. 
Remove, cool for at least 10 minutes. 
Cut and 

ENJOY!!
Be sure and check out the Egg, Chorizo, and Cheese Bake
Lenetta
WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

No comments: