Thursday, October 18, 2012

STORING PINEAPPLE!!




I found this on Pinterest and wanted to check this out. I love fresh pineapple, but it tends to dry out after it is cut.










If you eat a lot of pineapple, you should own one of these. I have it in the plastic and the stainless steel. They both work great. 




First, cut the top off










Set the pineapple swirler,  (Thats my name for it, not sure what it's called)  
on top and press the teeth down in to the top of  it




Then just twist it down to the bottom





Take hold of the top and pull pineapple out




SO EASY




It pretty much cleans it out. I love this gadget!!!





Pour orange juice over pineapple



 Store in refrigerator for at least a week.




I will let you know how long this last and how it taste as the days go by. So be sure and check back and see if this is a great way to store pineapple. 




Lenetta




No comments: