Wednesday, October 31, 2012

PURE RASPBERRY KETONE REVIEW UP!!!!

I decided I should do a review on this product.
             ***** This product is getting 5 stars. It works !!!         


            Several months back I saw Ketone on Dr. Oz and





had to try it. I loved the fact that it is

ALL NATURAL AND NO SIDE EFFECTS AT ALL.





Even with my morning coffee. I only drink one cup each morning.



WHAT? NO SIDE EFFECTS!!!


Love, love, love that. I have tried different things over the years and have never been able to really take anything. The reason:



Dizziness, upset stomach, headaches jitters, nervousness, and the list goes on.

So I decided to give these a try. Wow! Really!! No side effects.



I don't like taking any kind of medicine or pills at all, so I started out just taking one in the early morning. It gave me energy and worked great at curbing my appetite but it seemed to wear off in the early afternoon. I was afraid to take two, because I was afraid it would keep me up at night.


Ha ha. I am a night owl..

I stayed with one a day and would only take them if I remembered to take it before 10 am, so as not to keep me awake all night. It says on the bottle to take two but I just wasn't willing to do that. I was still happy with the results although I felt in the afternoon, I would want to eat or snack and would have to use my willpower to get through it without over eating. Then I stopped taking them for a long time.



Halloween 2010





Then I decided I wanted to be able to get back in my Halloween costume that I wore two years ago, and so exercise was back on the menu. I have always exercised, just had not been doing it as much as I should have been.




So two weeks before our Halloween Party, out came the Ketone, and I decided to try TWO PILLS, instead of one. Wow! They did not keep me up at night, and I took them anywhere from 7 am to noon and was fine. Lots of energy, No side effects at all, and didn't want to eat all day, or if I did, I would only have a couple bites and be satisfied. I wanted just a small dinner, and snacked very little in the evening. I started out walking 1 to 6 miles a day on the treadmill, which I was doing anyway, but then the second week, I didn't do the treadmill, 

I just did 10 minutes of floor exercises, twice a day. And

TA-DA!!! Two weeks later, I had lost 12 lbs, had a flat tummy once again, and my jeans were loose, WOO-HOO!!! I was extremely happy I was able to wear my costume. I didn't torture myself trying on the costume everyday. I tried it on at the beginning to see if I could get into it, and I didn't try it on again until the day of the party. I had a back up costume if I couldn't get into it.

Halloween 2012



HALLOWEEN 2012

BUT I DID AND I WAS THRILLED.

I will now put these back up until after the holidays!! I am sure I will need them come January.

The next time I order these, I am going to try this brand . Just copy and paste it in your address bar to get to it. The reason I am going to try these is because these are truly pure raspberry with no extras like green tea, etc. These are the ones that were actually on Dr Oz. So I will try these next order. If and when I do order these, I will do a review on them. I still have plenty of the other ones left at this point.

http://www.aprovenproduct.com/products/view/raspberry?t=aPP-2


I feel these do definitely work and are safe. If you decide to try them, please come back and let me know how they work for you.

   Scientists and nutritionists believe that Raspberry Ketones help regulate the fat-moderating hormone adiponectin. In turn, adiponectin programs your body to act like it's thin. Our Raspberry Ketone supplements are designed not only to promote fat oxidation (burning), but help sugars and fats pass through your system without being absorbed and stored as they normally would. Does this mean you can feast freely on fatty foods as long as you take Raspberry Ketones for weight loss? No. There is no substitute for common sense and a regular program of healthy activity and proper nutrition, but Raspberry Ketones are clinically supported to promote healthy body metabolism to help you achieve your goal weight.   

Lenetta















































No comments: