Thursday, October 25, 2012

IT'S OK THURSDAY!!





IT'S OK ..
That I somehow am stuck on 26 followers. I just started blogging a couple weeks ago and am happy I have 8 flags, Woo-Hoo, I just checked. I had 8 last night, I now have 14.  Happy about that!! 
Thank you world!!

IT'S OK..
If I get really happy about all my flags.


IT'S OK..
If I don't get the house cleaned today. I really need my nails done.

IT'S OK..
That we have a dinner tonight downtown and stay in a hotel instead of coming home. Sammy will be ok.

IT'S OK..
If I hate leaving Sammy by himself all night. I know he will be worried about us.

IT'S OK..
if I don't get all the laundry done today. I can catch it up on Friday.

IT'S OK.. 
If I can't find a grey wig for Don's costume Saturday. He will be just fine without it.

IT'S OK..
If I love my Sammy Boy as much as I do.  They just don't come anymore loyal then him.

IT'S OK..
If we didn't go to the gym as much as we should have this week. There's always next week.

Happy Thursday!
Lenetta

No comments: