Monday, October 29, 2012

SUPER BUSY DAY!!



Going to be very busy day!!  Already put a big pot of 
Wendy's Chili on. 
It is now cooking in the crock pot



 Will smell so good when I get back from running. 


Have to run schools today and take posters to schools I am shooting next week. 



I am leaving on Wednesday for Indiana so I have to do this today. 

Should take most of my day up.



Planning on voting tonight. Texas has early voting. Wish I had known it could be done on Saturday and Sunday. Would have done it yesterday. 

Hopefully, I will find my last box for my 



"Stocking in a Box". 


Should pass many Hobby Lobby's today so hopefully will find the one I am looking for. 

Then home to get dinner finished up, have a couple blogs to try and get up and get Sammy brushed for his bath in the morning. 

Gotta run. 

Happy Halloween



Lenetta


No comments: