Friday, October 26, 2012

MORE BUSY DAYS!!

The next few days are going to be very busy.  I have so much to do before Wednesday. I am flying to Indiana on Wednesday to go trick-or-treating with Brittany. Sammy is going with me. 



Today, I stopped on the way back from Marriott and found all my boxes, but 1. I found it, but it had a place on it that I didn't like so I have to go to a different


Hobby Lobby and try and find it there.  I love these stores. I have just been getting them for the girls but the guys wondered where theirs was last year, so this year girls, guys, and grandchildren all get one.  That should make everyone happy.  :).   So I am happy to have all the boxes but one. Came home and filled them all up and the ones going to North Carolina will be shipped very soon. 

I have to clean house today, and do laundry because tomorrow we are going to go sell more costumes, and go to a costume party tomorrow night. 

Sunday, I want to spend the day doing something fun with Don and Sammy, then we dance Sunday night. 

Monday, I have to run schools all day, and take posters to the ones I am doing as soon as I get back from Indiana. 


Tuesday is bath day for Sammy, Thats a 2 hour job, do laundry,  them pack, and get everything ready to leave out on Wednesday. 

Plus, I have 4 recipes to whip up and do a review on. 

So the next few days are going to be super busy.  Which means I need to get going right now. 

Back later
Lenetta

No comments: