Friday, October 26, 2012

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY


1.  My favorite feeling in all the world is when I am surrounded by my girls and grandchildren, and know they are all safe and happy.   

2.  My favorite smell is ocean air. I love the smell of being near the ocean. 

3.  My favorite taste is Scallops in Scotland at Silver Darlings. Yep, need to go back there just to get them again.

4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was  both my daughters eyes the first time they looked into mine, when they were born.  Wow!! That was beautiful.

5. The best sound ever is  the phone ringing when it's my daughters on the other end of it.  Makes my whole day.

6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is  fresh cut grass on a spring day

7.  My favorite of all the senses is sight. If I had to I could live without sound. There's so many way for the deaf to communicate these days.  I don't think I could stand never seeing the faces, and smiles of my loved ones. 

Have a great Friday!!

Lenetta





No comments: