Sunday, October 28, 2012

SUNDAY SOCIAL!




1. What was your favorite halloween costume as a kid?(pictures??)

I don't remember dressing up as a little girl; I remember we used to get a mask and 

wear just that. They were little plastic mask of lots of different things.




2. If you could go back and dress up as something 
what would it be?

Probably a princess. I always read books about a  princess being rescued.


3. Favorite costume as an adult?(pictures)
Probably the one I wore this year. Don and I went as the Mad Hatters.









4. Favorite Halloween Candy?

Not sure what it was called but was always in black and orange wrappers. Had peanut butter in the middle. Yum!





5. Favorite Halloween Memory?

Getting back and seeing what everyone else had and trading each other for different candy.


6. Whats your favorite scary movie?

The birds. 





Lenetta

No comments: