Friday, October 26, 2012

BACK SCRATCHING SAMMY!!!

Don came home and we were going to go to a movie tonight. He wanted to take a nap first. While




 he was asleep I decided it was just to 
cold and windy to go out, so I built a fire, 


ordered a pizza for delivery, and settled in for the evening. He got up and I think he was glad we were staying in. 

After the pizza came and we ate, I decided I needed to do a practice run on Don's make-up for tomorrow night's party. Really glad I did.

He looks scared!!  

Will have to freeze that hair to make it stand straight out


He's such a great sport!!

 I put the white and orange on him. I really didn't think he would like it because every time you touch it, it would come off.  So I decided to try what Laci did with Josh and just do one eye. 

He likes this so much better.


This is the one. By the time we add false eyelashes, a little lip color and
 the rest of his outfit, he will be looking fine.  Don't forget your cane, Don.

After we were finished with that,  I decided that I needed to sew a little bigger clip to my extensions. I


 am planning on wearing them tomorrow night to the party.  I wanted them to be very secure so I started the sewing thing.

I HATE SEWING ANYTHING
 I had to sew 12 clips in them.  Whew!! I finally got it done.  Thank goodness!!  Can't believe the difference it made. They were fine before, but now they are really secure. While I was doing that, Sammy decided he wanted some attention so Don started playing with him.

He was having him do his tricks and one of them 

is he will scratch your back. And it feels great.  It's just so cute.
He can't do it without barking while he's scratching.  So funny!!

Now we are going to kick back and watch a movie!  Nice relaxing evening. And warm!! 


Lenetta



No comments: