Friday, October 19, 2012

YIPES! YARD SALE TOMORROW!!!



Wow! I am having a very busy day.  I am trying to get things out and priced for the yard sale tomorrow morning.  I have a lot priced already but still a lot more to get out and price.  It's a big mess right now, but come morning it will all be organized and out in the driveway, priced. :) Don called and he is going to try to come home at 2 today so he can help me.  I will love his help.  He helped me last night quite a bit. He carried recliners, tables, treadmill, massage chair, slot machine,




 etc downstairs, while I cooked dinner. So thank you for that Don.  You are much appreciated. 












 Then get it on tables and in the driveway. Going to let someone haul it all away after it's over tomorrow. I figure if it goes out, I can live without it, so nothing needs to come back in. Goodwill will love it. 

Have to go get hickory wood chips.  I have cherry, apple and mesquite, but of course no hickory.  I could use these others, but I really like the smell and taste of the hickory with ribs. So will go get some later. I figure I have to be home all day tomorrow so I may as well take advantage of the smoker. Going to smoke killer barbecue baby back ribs. Oh YUM!!! 

 They are the best ever. Will post the recipe on here later.  They just don't come any better than these.  

Well, I just came in for a break and to get a cold glass of ice tea. Now back to work.  Have a super day. 

Lenetta

No comments: