Sunday, October 28, 2012

PARTY TIME!!










We got dressed in costume,





 grabbed my wine,




filled my glass ,


and headed out to a party.


I loved his mask. 

I shot the sheriff

Great make-up job on these two

Jack in the box

Don and Gallagher! Glad there was no watermelon in sight!!


Lots and lots of awesome costumes.  It was fun just watching everyone.



We stayed for awhile then we headed to Whiskey River nightclub. Wow! Was it packed. 




Most everyone had costumes on.  I loved it!



After we left there, we decided to check out a new place, called Tobins.  A friend told us about it. We got there but didn't stay long. It was a really young crowd.


We had a great time. 
Everyone loved our costumes. 
Next year, Don wants to have another Halloween party at our house. 
Join us for a spooky evening next Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween!!



Lenetta





No comments: