Friday, October 19, 2012

FRIDAY'S LETTERS



Dear Kisha, Thank you so much for helping me with my blog. I enjoy our late night talks while we are working on my blog. I wish you were closer but thank God for telephones. I love you so very much.

Dear Dr Phil. Thank you for your concern. It felt really great knowing you really do care about the wrong going on in the world.

Dear Steve Harvey. I think you are awesome. All men need to be more like you. What lucky women would we all be then.

Dear Sammy. I still love you even though you got in trouble today. That hardly ever happens and I hate having to correct you. You are such an awesome little puppy.


Dear Laci. I am so happy we are all going to be together for Christmas this year. I love you. Can't wait to see you again.

Dear University of Wisconsin. Please, please, please stop torturing those poor cats. I just don't know how you sleep at night. You can't possibly have a soul. I truly believe you will have to answer to a higher power some day.

Dear Don. Thank you for all your patience with me. Especially now, with this blog. It does seem to take up a lot of time. lol  I love you.

Dear Mom. I wish you could get on some medicine that wouldn't keep you dizzy all day. I worry so much about you. Please be careful.  I love you.

Dear foot and shoulder. Please get better soon.

Dear yard sale. Please do well for us on Saturday. We are putting a lot of work into you so hopefully things will go great.

Dear Brittany and Jackson. I miss you both. Please call me when you get a chance.

Dear Johnny. Please call me. I miss you very much.

Dear Halloween. Please hurry and get here. I can't wait to see Brittany.

Dear Justin Bieber. Please put a great concert on for Brittany. She is so looking forward to seeing you.

No comments: