Monday, October 15, 2012

EVERYDAY STUFF!




Hello. Just finished watching Dancing with the stars. Worried for Kristie. I think she was on the bottom tonight. Yikes! We gave her 27 votes tonight to try to help her stay another week.  I know she won't win, but I think she is better than Bristol. I have always liked her. Good luck, Kristie!!

I have to really get busy on yard sale stuff for this Saturday. There is a large community garage sale and I have decided to put stuff out this time. Usually, I like walking around and checking out all the stuff everyone else has. But we have a bunch of stuff that needs to go. I think we have 8 recliners in this house. 3 or 4 of those all going.  We have a treadmill that is going.  No, not my new one!  lol A bunch of kitchen stuff, all kinds of stuff in the garage, a freezer,  wall units, etc.  Only one rule!! If it goes out, it doesn't come back in.  Goes straight to Goodwill.

I am going to get my hair colored in the morning. Still trying to decide if I should cut it or not. Maybe even go with bangs again. Just not sure. Will let you know tomorrow how this goes.

I think I am going to have a nice glass of Moscato, and get to sleep a lot earlier tonight. Night before last I was up until 4:30 am and last night Don said, "You should try and get to bed before the werewolves come out and bite you.  lol  So It was 2:30 am. I am ready for some sleep.  Good night, all!

Lenetta 

No comments: