Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Miller Update 3

I babysat Jaxson yesterday. Miller sniffed him, and went about his way. Was very good around the baby all day. 
One thing he did twice, was go to Jaxson's 

diaper bag and ever so gently started

 taking out his items and lying them on the floor next to it. I thought it was cute but not sure why he does that. After the second time, I decided maybe I should move the bag to higher ground. lol

I had a lot going on yesterday between the baby, my family on the phone, all day, about my mother, dinner to cook and the kids coming over, but Miller seemed to take it all in stride. He slept most of the day, unless I left the room. He is always aware of me leaving the room. He follows me around like a little puppy dog- no pun intended. :)

When I open the door for them to go out, he won't cross in front of me. He acts like he's so afraid to do that, so as much as he wanted to go with me, he just couldn't bring himself to do it. I always have to step away from the door, let him come out, and go back and shut the door. So we worked on that for a little bit today. 


 Now while being a little reluctant, he goes out with me standing at the door. He wants to be so trusting. He tries so hard to please you. He's just afraid of being hurt. Bless his heart. 


He's just so thirsty for knowledge!


I did take the boys for  a walk around the lake before bedtime since we didn't get to 
go earlier. They love their walks. 


Miller loves Sammy's bedtime snacks as much as Sammy does.  Click on th link above to check them out.

Don got up for work this morning but I was so exhausted, I stayed in bed. I didn't know until I woke up, but Don had taken Miller out for potty, then put him in bed with me before he left for work. How sweet!

Sammy and I have always played a little game EVERY morning when I wake up, no matter the time. 
I say "Where's my Sammy Boy. Where's he at. I miss my Sammy Boy!" Then he appears at my face, giving me morning love.

 This morning I was surprised when I had a puppy on both sides of my face.  

Miller gave me two little kisses on the cheek. It was so sweet!

He lays right beside me on the glider while I am having my coffee. He is never far away.

He got down and went to the side yard. I came in to get my phone and went back out. 
A few minutes went by and no Miller. 

I got worried and went to find him. He was not in the side yard or the little yard we made for 
Sammy and his doggie door.  I didn't think he could get out anywhere but where else could he be?


Went outside the gate and looked. No Miller. Mild panic setting in. 

WHERE COULD HE BE!!!




 As I was coming back around the pool I saw him prancing across the gallery, tail wagging as he saw me through the window.

WHAT!!! 

How did he get inside. I went in and checked all the doors. None were open. 
Then I realized, he must have came looking for me when I came in to get my phone. So he went around and went in through the doggy door. LOL 



This is one smart puppy!!!


And NO accidents again yesterday!!!

AWESOME!!!

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: