Sunday, June 22, 2014

This Weeks To Do List 6-22-14

I did get everything finished on my list. It was mostly things I wanted to do. Even managed to get my nails done and a pedicure. I did work on the 

cruise but still have more to do with it. 


This is what I changed my chalkboard to. My friend had her 80th birthday so I added that to the bottom. Will change it again later in the week.

Don was home all week so didn't do much in the house. 

Going to clean, vacuum, mop, and dust. 


Going to clean out two of the refrigerators


Clean oven- thank goodness for self cleaning

Babysit Jaxson on Tuesday


Cook dinner for the kids Tuesday night

Work with Cody on a couple different things

Swim and exercise

do laundry



Have a couple errands to run


Busy week!  I better get ready!

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: